Sunday 19 March 2017

Void 1.1 Junkers Project: Salamander Field Gun

Despite attending this years 'A Cam-Bridge Too Far' Boltaction tournament, the Junkers project has continued to tick over. I finally managed to complete the crew and base last night (barring the black trim) so now it's time to move on to a new unit. I'm thinking about beginning a large unit of 15 standard convict legionnaires. It'll be a mix of metal and plastic conversions and it'll take me ages to finish! Even so, they're supposed to be the backbone of the army, so I'd better have at least a couple of units made.

With regards to the field gun, I'm very happy with the end result. The model was easy to build and paint and the crew sculpts are nice too. I'm pretty pleased with the battle damage effects but I think the gun shield could do with some unit markings just to add extra character but other than that I'm happy.

 I decided to model them all on one base. Unfortunately, it's too small!

2 comments:

  1. I dig it! That's a great looking field piece!

    ReplyDelete

  2. kingroot install
    new kingroot
    kingroot pc
    kingroot android
    We’ve already covered what are the benefits of rooting an android device and that too with the kingroot app but many people shall also have to carefully do that procedure of rooting.

    ReplyDelete