Thursday 6 March 2014

Sisters of Battle flamer and Canoness conversions!


Progress on this project has not been slow but I must admit that progress updates have been! Never fear, I have the solution right here in the form of......a progress update!

Battle Sister flamer

I now have 4 fully painted sisters with one more to go. Then I'll need to convert and paint 4 more so that I can have my full squad of 9 (I'll be adding a priest into the mix too and mounting them all in a repressor). Come the end of April, this project will seriously pick up pace!

The Canoness




Converting and sculpting the Canoness has been a lot of fun! I began by butchering a warmachine caster for the flowing cloak and the 'armoured high heels' and an official Canoness model. The rest of the model came together naturally from various DE bits and a mountain of greenstuff! She's armed modestly, with a plasma pistol, chainsword, rosarius and the mantle of Ophelia. Still.....I'm pleased :)

3 comments:

  1. That Canoness is boss mate. You've got some cool minis coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers very much :p I can't wait to start painting her

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Stunning ! Wish GW would take the same kind of effort in creation on new models for the Sisters.

    Waiting on ordered bits now to start a Adepta Sororitas army for myself.


    ReplyDelete