Sunday 5 February 2012

Sons of Sanguinius: Blood Angels Progress

The majority of squad two is complete now with just the sergeant left and some finishing touches on two others. In the meantime I thought I better also start making some vehicles and some terminators so that I can start playing some practice games without too much proxying.

Squad 2:





Terminators ready to be primed:








One of the two Las-Plas Razorbacks:


The inspiration for the razorback was taken from the work done my redscorps. All cred should go to him.

6 comments:

  1. I like the sculpted tabards you've added to some of the termies. They make for a nice touch to the models.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love how the ellow pops against the red of the armor, and the burnished gold effect is top notch. Looking forward to weeing those terminators painted up as well - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving your reds and yellows. Awesome work as always Smurf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the support! I'll get cracking...I promise :)

    ReplyDelete